Adding a Callback Service
The following procedure is required for both voice and chat scenarios.
Prerequisite: You must have already loaded the Callback Service template in the GMS Service Management UI.
- Open the GMS Service Management UI:
- <GMS Local Host>:8080/genesys
- Go to Services > Configured Services, and click Add Service.
- Configure the following fields (see the example screenshot to the right):
- Configure Service – callback
- Service Name - <enter a name for this service>
- Common Default Configuration - select a voice or chat scenario from the following options:
- User Originated Immediate (voice)
- User Originated Delayed (voice)
- User Terminated Immediate (voice)
- User Terminated Delayed (voice)
- User Terminated Preview (voice)
- Chat Immediate
- Chat Delayed
- Click Save. The Callback service that you just added now appears in the Configured Services screen.
- (Optional) You can select callback from the drop-down list on the right, so only Callback services will be visible in the Configured Services screen.
This page was last edited on November 24, 2017, at 10:33.