Workforce Management 8.1 ETL Database Reference
Welcome to the Workforce Management (WFM) ETL Database Reference. This reference describes the tables that make up the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) schema that enables Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2) and other third party applications to use WFM data to design and create reports.
The information in this reference is valid for the 8.1 release of this product.
This reference guide is intended for:
- Reporting and business analysts who want to leverage the data that is contained in the WFM, GI2, and similar third party applications to produce reports for business users.
- IT administrators who want to gain an understanding of the components that enable WFM.
This reference assumes that the reader understands of the following:
- Relational database concepts.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) for querying and mining data.
- WFM configuration and its data sources.
- Data warehouse concepts—including working with star schemas, dimensions, aggregates, and measures.
- Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) concepts