The Workforce Management (WFM) ETL Database schema contains Dimension, Fact, Service and Control, and Referred Info Mart tables. This reference contains detailed descriptions of these tables (summarized below), and examples of queries that can be run on the table data.
There are three types of Dimension tables.
- General Dimension Tables:
- WFM_BU—Business unit descriptive information.
- WFM_SITE—Site descriptive information.
- WFM_TEAM—Team descriptive information.
- WFM_AGENT—Agent descriptive information.
- WFM_ACTIVITY_TYPE—Activity types.
- WFM_ACTIVITY—Activity descriptive information.
- Schedule Dimension Tables:
- WFM_SSG_TYPE—Schedule State Group types.
- WFM_SSG—Schedule State Group descriptive information.
- WFM_STATE_TYPE—Schedule state types.
- WFM_STATE—Schedule state descriptive information.
- Performance Dimension Tables:
- WFM_PERF_ITEM—Performance statistics.
The Fact tables provide the following data:
- Agent/team/site adherence totals aggregates for the calendar day and for the 15-minute interval.
- Agent/team/site schedule totals aggregates for the schedule day and for the 15-minute interval.
- Agent schedule states.
- Schedule state and Schedule State Group (SSG) duration aggregates for the 15-minute interval.
- Numerous activity (single-site, multi-site, Activity Group) and site performance statistics aggregates for the calendar day and for the 15-minute interval.
There are three types of Fact tables.
- Adherence Fact Tables:
- WFM_ADH_AGENT_DAY—Aggregate of the agent adherence information for 24-hour days.
- WFM_ADH_AGENT_TIMESTEP—Aggregate of the agent adherence for 15-minute intervals.
- Schedule Fact Tables:
- WFM_SCH_AGENT_DAY—Agent schedule day information.
- WFM_SCH_AGENT_TIMESTEP—Aggregate of agent’s schedule totals for 15-minute intervals.
- WFM_SCH_AGENT_STATE—Agent Schedule state information.
- WFM_SCH_AGENT_STATE_TIMESTEP—Aggregate of schedule state duration for 15-minute intervals.
- Performance Fact Tables:
- WFM_PERF_ITEM_DAY—Performance statistics in 24-hour day granularity
- WFM_PERF_ITEM_TIMESTEP—Performance statistics in 15-minute granularity
Service and Control Table
There is one Service and Control table:
- WM_DB_VERSION—Internal version table.
Referred Genesys Info Mart Tables
There are six referred Info Mart tables:
There are three categories of ETL query examples:
- Adherence queries
- Schedule queries
- Performance statistics queries