SIP Feature Server Support for GDPR
This page describes product-specific aspects of SIP Feature Server support for the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in premise deployments. For general information about Genesys support for GDPR compliance, see General Data Protection Regulation.
SIP Feature Server stores the voicemail data in recording or metadata format. Feature Server will fetch the ANI from the input file and process the voicemail delete process once per day scheduled by an automatic trigger.
In the Feature Server application, the following option can be configured for each vendor under gdpr section:
From Feature Server release 184.108.40.206, the Forget Me feature is supported. For more information, see Forget Me.
From Feature Server release 220.127.116.11, the Export Me feature is supported. For more information, see Export Me.
Scheduled maintenance tasks are executed from the master Feature Server. You can set Forget Me and Export Me using the ScheduledTasks application options.
Scheduling the forget-me Task
The following options will enable automatic script execution of Forget Me:
- forget-me.active = true (Activate/Deactivate)
- forget-me.cmd = forgetMe.py --dbhost <host> --dbport <port> (Command line)
- forget-me.schedule = 0 51 14 ? * * (Schedule)
Scheduling the export-me Task
The following options will enable automatic script execution of Export Me:
- export-me.active = true (Activate/Deactivate)
- export-me.cmd = exportMe.py --dbhost <host> --dbport <port> (Command line: The other parameters are added from SIP Feature Server)
- export-me.schedule = 0 0 4 ? * * (Schedule)