This deployment guide describes how to install SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X and verify the installation. It includes the following information:
- Deployment Information—Details related to the SIP Endpoint SDK installation, including prerequisites and links to related information. Genesys recommends reading this page before beginning your installation, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the SIP Endpoint SDK.
- Installation procedures
- Verification procedures—This includes tasks for walking through the installation process and verifying components were installed correctly.
After you have successfully installed the SIP Endpoint SDK, you might want to do the following:
- Review the pages on using the included OS X QuickStart application.
- Find out more about how to configure SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X.
- Read the SIP Endpoint SDK API Reference for detailed information about the SIP Endpoint SDK.
This page was last edited on October 29, 2021, at 07:37.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!