Known Issues and Recommendations
The Known Issues and Recommendations section is a cumulative list for all 8.5.x releases of iWD Manager. This section provides the latest information on known issues and recommendations associated with this product. It includes information on when individual items were found and, if applicable, corrected. The Resolved Issues section for each release describes the corrections and may list additional issues that were corrected without first being documented as Known Issues.
See also Internationalization Issues.
After a task is successfully added to UCS, the Composer Business Process should update variable vIwdIsAddedToContactServer instead of vIwdIsContactServer.
|ID: IWD-5398||Found In: 8.5.104.03||Fixed In: 8.5.105.02|
After an upgrade, a dependency to external resources blocks IWD Manager from starting.
|ID: IWD-5064||Found In: 8.5.104.03||Fixed In: 8.5.105.02|
Refreshing the History view after an Oracle database failover does not work as expected. Workaround: Logout and login is required to display history correctly in this scenario.
|ID: IWD-5028||Found In: 8.5.102.03||Fixed In: 8.5.103.03|
A misleading error message ("User name or password is incorrect") is generated upon login to iWD Manager if the user does not have read and execute permissions for the iWD Manager application.
|ID: IWD-5020||Found In: 8.5.102.03||Fixed In: 8.5.104.03|
Each execution of iWD Setup Utility (later ASD) modifies the iWDBP in two areas:
- Pre-defined objects like strategies, subroutines and so on are loaded to Configuration Server and activated for the selected Interaction Server.
- Some properties are added to those pre-defined objects' representation in the scripts directory.
- One of the properties added is the path to the rbn files that are required for Interaction Routing Designer to be able to review its content. Current iWD Setup Utility sets up those path incorrectly: they are all mapped to the IWD_BusinessRules_ext.rbn file. To correct this, follow these steps:
- Go to GAX or Configuration Manager.
- Find the scripts directory for your Tenant.
- Edit all IRD strategies (in GAX) or Simple Routing (Configuration Manager).
ImportantNote that those files are delivered with iWD Manager. In one of the automated setup steps they were copied out, by the user performing the installation, from the default iWD Manager directory to some other local location and path specified by that user. This location and path was then added into the configuration, but then overwritten incorrectly.
- Go to the strategy section inside them.
- Edit the path options to map to the correct files, as follows:
- Name => File
- CheckBusinessValueAndPriority => CheckBusinessValueAndPriority.rbn
- Classification => Classification.rbn
- DetermineESPServerName => DetermineESPServerName.rbn
- DetermineRulePackageName => DetermineRulePackageName.rbn
- Distribution => Distribution.rbn
- Genesys to IWD => IWD.rbn
- iWD_BusinessRules_ext => iWD_BusinessRules_ext.rbn
- iWD_Reprioritization_ext => iWD_Reprioritization_ext.rbn
- MarkInteractionAsDone => MarkInteractionAsDone.rbn
- Prioritization => Prioritization.rbn
- Removal => Removal.rbn
|ID: IWD-4635||Found In: 8.5.100.02||Fixed In: 8.5.101.03|
Backup Configuration Server IP Address and Port are mandatory fields for iWD Manager. Without them, IWD Manager does not start correctly.
|ID: IWD-4485||Found In: 8.5.100.02||Fixed In: 8.5.102.03|
Information in this section is included for international customers.
There are no internationalization issues for this product.