iWD Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Secure Database Connections—Database connections from iWD Manager are declared secure in this release.
- iWD Business Process for ORS/Composer Improvements—The following improvements have been made to the iWD Business Process for ORS/Composer:
- User Data properties have been removed from the InvokeGRE block.
- IWD_ReprioritizeDateTime is now deleted before a call to the InvokeGRE block if IWD_ReprioritizeDateTime is undefined.
- The NumberOfRulesApplied has been attached to the interaction.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Work_facts data for interactions is now defined by the values in incoming events. Previously it was defined by the state of the task at execution time of the Load Intraday job. (IWD-5807)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.106.03.