AI Core Services Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|07/19/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The NGINX container is no longer included in AICS. Previously, NGINX was provided as a convenience for use in internal and/or pre-production environments. (PRR-5089)
- This release enables you to log scoring details that you can then use to monitor and better understand the scoring process and outcomes. This release also includes scripts to clean up unneeded score logs from MongoDB. To how to turn on score logging, for information about what is logged, and for the cleanup script, see View the Scoring Logs. (PRR-5065; PRR-4957)
- New API endpoints have been added, enabling you to use the MinIO container to upload Agent Profile and Customer Profile data. Previously, only Dataset data used the MinIO container, which provides a performance improvement over the data_upload worker alone. For details about these new endpoints, see the Predictive Routing API Reference (Requires a password for access. Please contact your Genesys representative if you need to view this document.) (PRR-5010; PRR-4666)
- The GPR API now returns a file_path parameter in the response message when you request a presigned URL, which replaces the uploaded file name. You must now pass this file_path parameter in requests to create Datasets or the Agent Profile or Customer Profile instead of the uploaded file name, used in previous releases. For details, see the Predictive Routing API Reference (Requires a password for access. Please contact your Genesys representative if you need to view this document.) (PRR-4921)
- The GPR web application has enhanced security by logging out inactive users. This functionality works in the following way:
- If you do not perform any action in the GPR browser window for fourteen minutes, an inactivity alert opens and displays a sixty-second countdown timer.
- If you then perform any action, such as scrolling, moving or clicking your mouse, or entering keystrokes from your keyboard, the inactivity timer disappears and your session continues.
- If you do nothing, your session ends after the sixty-second timer expires and you are then automatically logged out.
- ImportantData uploads are considered activity. GPR does not log you out while data is uploading, even if you are otherwise inactive for more than fifteen minutes.
- GPR now accepts only CSV and zipped CSV files for upload to Datasets, the Agent Profiles, and the Customer Profile. JSON file uploads are no longer supported. (PRR-4774)
- The numeric datatype now replaces both float and integer datatypes in Agent and Customer Profiles. This change resolves confusion about when to use float and integer datatypes.
- This is a breaking change from previous releases of AICS and Agent State Connector (ASC). If you upgrade either component you MUST also upgrade the other. The following versions are compatible:
- AICS 9.0.015.03 and higher + ASC 9.0.015.04 and higher.
- AICS 9.0.015.00 and lower + ASC 9.0.015.01 and lower.
- Improvement in the queries used to run the Feature Analysis Report improve the speed and reliability with which these reports are generated. (PRR-4382)
- The Deployment and Operations Guide now contains complete instructions for configuring HTTPS connections among all GPR components: Configure GPR to Use HTTPS
This release contains the following resolved issues:
AICS now accepts EmployeeID values that contain dots (periods), such as email addresses. (PRR-3750)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.015.03.