AI Core Services Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|03/28/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- The name of the Journey Optimization Platform (JOP) component has been changed to AI Core Services (AICS).
- When generating the Lift Estimation report, Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) now provides the option to produce a report for each unique value for a selected column (feature). Previously, any feature with a cardinality of more than 20 was excluded, which meant that GPR could not produce reports with a granularity higher than 20 unique features.
- In addition, you can now select high cardinality features as grouping parameters in the Lift Estimation report. The report automatically extracts the top 20 features by volume and generates a report for each group. (PRR-2171)
- The agent pool for lift estimation is now constructed on a per-day basis for the interactions in the dataset. Previously, you might have observed a negative lift for higher agent availability or an unexpectedly high lift for low agent availability due to overcorrection caused by a mismatch between the input sample size and the actual sizes encountered through daily simulation. (PRR-2096, PRR-2095)
- GPR now supports LDAP authentication for user logins. LDAP support includes the following points:
- LDAPS support
- Active Directory (AD) support
- Authentication only – does not read details of the directory
- Non-anonymous BIND only
- LDAP passwords not stored locally
- No auto enrollment
- Multiple GPR accounts associated with a single LDAP account
This release contains the following resolved issues:
On the Overview tab of the Feature Analysis report, you can now export feature ranking data as an Excel table. The table includes the following information: a list of the features, their ranks, and relative significance. (PRR-2038)
The Lift Estimation analysis report no longer produces an empty report when there is no data to analyze. (PRR-1994)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.009.01.