Genesys Data Processing Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|12/28/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Genesys Data Processing Server (GDPS) now supports Elasticsearch 6.2.4.
- GDPS now supports multiple job packages, each with its own SparkContext.
- GDPS no longer requires Cassandra to save data.
- GDPS now supports Apache Spark version 2.3.1.
- The GDPS distribution artifacts now include a sample project (in the samples folder) of a GDPS package based on a data export scenario.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.04.
This page was last modified on April 25, 2019, at 12:10.