iWD GAX Plug-In Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of iWD GAX Plug-In.
- Configuration management for the iWD solution is now carried out in the Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) environment and the iWD GAX Plug-in. Please see the Deployment Guide document for full details.
- The iWD Setup Utility wizard screens have been re-implemented in a GAX Automated Service Deployment plug-in.
- Departments and Processes are now configured in the IWD Plug-in for GAX.
- Generic Capture Points are now configured in the GAX component..
- Services are now configured in the IWD Plug-in for GAX.
- The Services view from iWD Manager has been replaced by a Data Mart dashboard in the IWD Plug-in for GAX.
- Lookup Tables are now configured in the IWD Plug-in for GAX.
- Support for Customer/Partner Localization - Products that support translation (those with localization kits) now permit customers/partners to apply their own translations to the user interface in cases where an official Genesys translation is not available.
- iWD GAX Plug-in supports all browsers that are supported by Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX).
- IWD GAX Plug-in supports Windows keyboard shortcut Shift-F10 to bring up context menus for items with current focus.
- IWD GAX Plug-in provides tooltips for all user interface elements on all screens and dialogs where user interface elements include selectable menu, links icons, buttons, etc.
- The status of operations in iWD GAX Plug-in is indicated by color and associated labeling.
Corrections and Modifications
There are no corrections or modifications for this release.
This page was last edited on September 5, 2014, at 06:27.