Genesys Knowledge Center Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Mutual TLS (Transport Layer Security) for the Knowledge Center Server
- Role-Based Access Control: When you add qualifying skills to a knowledge base, only agents with those skills may access that knowledge base.
- Configurable web integration with:
- Genesys Email Forms
- Genesys Web Engagement
- Genesys Web Callback
- imports documents with all allowed fields (including custom fields and attachments) from XML files
- applies XSLT transformation to provided XML files to align structure
- Sample UI supports:
- attachment viewing
- rich text document viewing
- comments for negative feedback
- Search Improvements
- System can use customer implicit feedback (such as navigation through result provided) to improve search precision over time
- Confidence score: Question and answer matching boosted when a customer opens an answer and keeps answer open for a long period of time
- Ability to secure ElasticSearch API from data modification requests
- Expanded dashboards in Pulse enable deeper dives into knowledge events analysis
- GEO location tracking and reporting of questions/searches based on IP address
- Reporting API: access to data around events such as search, content viewed, content feedback and others
- Keyword clouds
- NLP search available for content authored in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish (keyword-based search is already supported for any UTF-8 compliant language.)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Windows service is not automatically installed during the installation of the Windows IP. To install the Windows service, start
server.bat with these parameters:
server.bat install. (GK-1264)
The GKC logging configuration options are absent from the application template after installation. To add these options manually, follow the instructions in the GKC Deployment Guide. (GK-647)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.
This page was last edited on August 29, 2015, at 00:04.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!