This section lists topics that are new or that have changed significantly since the first release of this content. This section lists topics that are new or that have changed significantly since the first release of this content.
New in Release 8.1.2
- Added Agent Groups and Place Groups Calculations to What is LRM?.
- Added additional requirements for GVP Reporting Server to What is LRM? and Deployment (step 21).
- Restructured the Deployment and Overview content.
- Added the step to create the entitlement file to Deploying LRM.
- Product License Coverage was updated in Planning and Pre-installation.
- New configuration options were added to the GAX Application object in Configuration Options.
- Start LRM was simplified to a single procedure.
- Stop LRM was simplified to a single procedure.
New in Release 8.1.1
- Product Overview has significantly changed to support a simplified architecture requiring a single LRM server in your deployment.
- Special Configuration Requirements has significantly changed.
- Starting and Stopping License Reporting Manager has significantly changed.
- LRM now automatically retrieves data and no longer requires that you install automated scripts.
- Configuration Options has significantly changed.
- Content has been added to Product License Coverage.
- Platforms have been updated in Platforms Supported by LRM.
- LRM is now a Java application.
- The template name, DAP roles, and LRM Template File Contents were updated in Configuring LRM.
- Folder and filenames were updated and the Windows installation was added to Installing the LRM Application.
New in Release 8.1.0
- The description of LRM configuration option lrm-network-switch in LRM Configuration Options has been modified for clarity.
- Starting LRM automatically from scheduled scripts on Unix and runLrm.sh have been added to describe how to start LRM automatically by using cron to schedule scripts.
- Interaction Workspace has been updated to release 8.1 or later in Prerequisites and in Product License Coverage.
- The interaction-workspace section has been added to Prerequisites to Collect Data.