HTTP Status Codes
- 204 No Content—returned if successful operation
- 401 Unauthorized—APIToken not valid
- 403 Forbidden—User does not have permission for the specified tenant or does not have proper permission to perform this operation.
- 404 Not Found—could not find specified package ID or rule ID.
- 412 Precondition Failed—Rule was not locked first
- 503—Service Unavailable
User must have RULE_DELETE and RULE_VIEW permission. User must have rule LOCKED.
This page was last modified on May 16, 2017, at 00:20.