HTTP Status Codes
- 204 No Content—returned if successful operation
- 401 Unauthorized—APIToken not valid
- 403 Forbidden—User does not have permission for the specified tenant or does not have proper permission to perform this operation.
- 404 Not Found—could not find specified package ID or calendarID.
- 412 Precondition Failed—Calendar was not locked first
- 503—Service Unavailable
Must have CALENDAR_DELETE permission. Must have lock on Calendar.
This page was last modified on May 16, 2017, at 01:20.