The Conversation Rules template requires Genesys Composer release 8.1.300.89 at minimum.
The following configuration options must be set in order to use the Conversation Rules template:
Genesys Rules Engine
- json-hierarchical-driver = true
Genesys Rules Authoring Tool
These options control how GRAT connects to the Context Services REST API.
- context-services-rest-api-protocol—http or https
- context-services-rest-api-host—Host name
- context-services-rest-api-port—Port number
- context-services-rest-api-base-path—The base path
- map-names = true
When a rule package is deployed and map-name is set to true, the business attribute name is encoded in the rule package. With value false, the DBID is encoded in the rule package.
If the map-name option is changed on UCS at any time from rule authoring to deployment to actual operation, existing rule packages based on the Conversation Manager template must be redeployed.