Steps to assign Context Services roles to users.
Role-Based Access Control
If you need role-based access control for your Context Services queries, you must define a user which owns the Tasks privileges related to Context Services:
|Administrator||Specifies write access for all CS APIs.|
|Administrator or Supervisor||Specifies read access for all Context Services APIs.|
You can get more information about roles and queries here.
Enabling the Role Options for Context Services
Purpose: Enable the Role-Based access for your Context Services API.
Prequisites: You already enabled the Context Services.
- Start Genesys Administrator (or the Configuration Manager) and navigate to PROVISIONING > Environment > Applications.
- Edit your Context Services application.
- Select the Options tab, and click New to create a new option.
- Enter cview for the Section.
- Enter use-role for the Name.
- Enter true for the Value.
- Click OK.
Assigning Roles to the Context Services User
Prequisites: You already enabled Context Services.
- Start Genesys Administrator (or the Configuration Manager) and edit your user's properties.#
- Select the Annex tab, and create or edit the gms section.
- Create a roles option and enter the list of roles separated with commas.
- Click OK.
This page was last edited on January 18, 2016, at 16:37.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!