A call routed to an agent on an unexpectedly unavailable DN could be continuously routed to that same agent. To avoid this scenario, and to avoid further routing to that out-of-service DN, you can set the agent state to Not Ready, Walkaway, or Logged Out.
You can enable this functionality in any of three ways, in order of precedence:
- For specific calls, specify the extensions key INVALID_DEST_ACTION, with a value of notready, walkaway, or logout, in the RequestRouteCall.
- For specific agents, set the option route-invalid-dest-action in the Tserver section of the Annex tab of DN objects.
- For all agents, set the option route-invalid-dest-action in the Tserver section of the application.
Valid Values: none, notready, walkaway, logout
When T-Server receives the error code TERR_INV_DEST_DN (177) when it tries to route a call, it takes one of these actions:
- none: T-Server takes no action.
- notready: T-Server sets the agent to NotReady.
- walkaway: T-Server sets the agent to NotReady with work mode Walkaway.
- logout: T-Server sets the agent to LoggedOut.
This option does not apply when DND is enabled.