This deployment guide describes how to install SIP Endpoint SDK for Apple OS on your Macintosh and verify the installation. It includes the following information:
- Deployment Information—Details related to the SIP Endpoint SDK installation, including prerequisites and links to related information. Genesys recommends reading this page before beginning your installation, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the SIP Endpoint SDK.
- Installation procedures
- Verification procedures—This includes tasks for walking through the installation process and verifying that components were installed correctly.
After you have successfully installed the SIP Endpoint SDK, you might want to do the following:
- Download the latest version of the Release Note (using links on the SIP Endpoint SDK for Apple OS Product Page) to see the most recent news and updates about this product.
- Review the pages on using the included OS X sample application.
- Find out more about how to configure SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X.
- Read the SIP Endpoint SDK API Reference for detailed information about the SIP Endpoint SDK.