Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Application Template application configuration structure has been extended to provide information about referred tenants.
- ESP-based cluster protocols have been extended with RequestorInfo support.
- Platform SDK now supports Windows Server 2016.
- Platform SDK now supports .NET Framework 4.6.x.
- Platform SDK now supports NLog library 4.4.x version. Tests were performed using version 4.4.10, installed with the package manager command: Install-Package NLog -Version 4.4.10
- Improvements to the TLS layer allow Platform SDK to keep data that must be sent in an encrypted state.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.001.02.
This page was last edited on September 27, 2017, at 10:10.