Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- XML printer now shares the KeyValuePrinter filter set, ensuring that sensitive information is not printed to log files.
- The WarmStandby reconnection algorithm now attempts reconnection when the nodes list is no longer empty.
- Platform SDK for .NET has been extended with a new library to support UCS 9.0 clusters.
- Basic and Chat protocols have been extended with the new eventAttribute attribute of type kvlist.
- Interaction Server Protocol has been extended with three new messages in order to support ESP messages:
- The TLS certificate verification algorithm has been improved in order to support wildcard certificates.
- The Application Template application block has been extended with GFApplicationConfigurationManager.
- The WSConfig class has been extended with the new Name string property.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In the Stat Server protocol, Media Actions IDs have been corrected for "Coaching" and "InteractionStartedUnknown". (PSDK-8720)
The ActionMask enumeration and its serializer have been fixed in order to support variable size. (PSDK-8695)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.02.