Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Local Control Agent protocol handshake has been extended with following parameters: AutoRestart, Workdir, CmdLine, CmdParams, Version, CheckTimeInterval, StartupTimeout, ShutdownTimeout, and AppParams.
- The FlexChat protocol has been upgraded to version 104, which includes a new UserData KVList attribute in the FlexTranscript EventInfo event and the new SystemCommand notice type.
- Support was added for Windows 10.
- The new Genesyslab.Platform.Json.dll library has been added into installation package. This library allows you to serialize (or deserialize) Platform SDK messages into (or from) JSON format.
- The Configuration Server protocol can now send events and receive requests.
- Support for the "equals" function to compare messages has been improved.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The COM Application Block ConfServiceFactory and ConfService classes have been corrected to track Endpoint changes when using the WarmStandby Application Block on Configuration Server protocol connection. (PSDK-8330)
The exception that is thrown due to incorrect permissions for creating the PerformanceCounterCategory is now handled correctly. Earlier this exception caused the application to freeze. (PSDK-8292)
XDocumentSerializer has been fixed in order to be able to serialize all statistics and configuration messages in both directions. (PSDK-7824, PSDK-7822)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.201.04.