Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- COM Application Block objects have been extended with the Equals() and GetHashCode() overloaded functions.
- The following Stat Server enumerations have been updated to include new items found in the native stat lib communication library:
- Contacts Platform SDK now includes the RequestorInfo class in ESP protocols.
- Platform SDK now supports suppression of printing values for configured attributes.
- Stat Server and TServer messages may now be sent in both directions using Platform SDK.
- PropertyAccessHelper now allows collections of linked objects to be set using common interface objects.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The WildcardEndpoint.GetHashCode() function has been fixed to prevent NullReferenceException. (PSDK-8651)
Applying delta functions in the COM Application Block no longer allows read-only properties to be modified. (PSDK-8640)
The COM Application Block EventService class now uses protocolId to select protocol instance to resolve links instead of endpoint. (PSDK-8634)
The COM Application Block PropertyAccessHelper class now extracts the value of links correctly. (PSDK-8624)
The JSON representation of messages from Configuration Server has been corrected; there is no longer any difference in JSON representation when using .NET or Java. (PSDK-8468)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.302.04.