Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Configuration Server Protocol now includes functionality for closing the connection if a MSG_DISCONNECTED event is received from the server.
- Universal Contact Server Protocol now includes a Language attribute in the RequestGetRootCategories message.
- Interaction Server Protocol was updated to support changes with the 8.5.105 server. EventPartyRemoved now contains the following optional attributes:
- OldWorkbinPlaceId, and
- Interaction Server Protocol was updated to support changes with the 8.5.104 server updates. The following messages include new attributes:
- RequestPull - GetIdsOnly,
- RequestWorkbinNotifications - IdsOnlyInTakenOutNotification,
- EventUserEvent - Actor information related attributes (including ActorType, ActorMediaServerId, ActorTenantId, ActorStrategyId, and others) .
- Contact API has been extended to provide support for Model and Training data object management.
- Support for null attributes has been added in RequestUpdateStandardResponse.
- RequestCreateWebEmailIn now includes the QueueEndpoint property.
- Transcript objects in both Basic and Flex chat protocols have been extended with the new msgCheck enum property.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Platform SDK now behaves correctly when a connection to Configuration Server is broken during the handshake. (PSDK-8039)
In the RequestGetWorkbinContent class, the order of arguments has been corrected for the Create(int proxyClientId, KeyValueCollection extension, WorkbinInfo workbin, ReasonInfo reason) method. The order of arguments was changed in Platform SDK release 8.5.101.x, breaking backwards compatibility. The current fix restores backward compatibility with Platform SDK releases 8.5.100.x and earlier, but is not compatible with the 8.5.101.x and 8.5.102.x releases that use the incorrect order of arguments. (PSDK-7991)
If upgrading from release 8.5.101.x or 8.5.102.x, please note that RequestGetWorkbinContent class should be tested to confirm that the order of arguments used in creator methods is correct. See resolved issue PSDK-7991 for additional details.
No special procedure is required to upgrade from Platform SDK releases 8.5.100.x and earlier to release 8.5.103.03.