Platform SDK for .NET Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- PsdkCustomization has been extended with a new method, SetCustomOption(string, string). This method stores a value associated with a given key. If a value is assigned with this method and is not present in the app.config file, PSDK will use the assigned value as the configuration value instead of the default value. Setting a value to null removes it from the dictionary.
- Genesyslab.Platform.ApplicationBlocks.WarmStandby.dll has been extended with a new application block located in the namespace Genesyslab.Platform.Standby. This application block allows you to easily control the process of connecting and reconnecting to the server. The new application block operates with a pool of the server’s addresses and sequentially tries to connect to the server using the given addresses until an attempt is succesful or until all addresses in the pool are processed.
- DuplexChannel can now hand off control of its open/close operations to a third party through creation of an instance of the interface IConnectionOperations. The property DisableExternalConnectionOperations returns this instance only once. After creation of this instance, any another attempts to get this instance, open or close the channel or set its Endpoint directly will throw DisabledMethodException.
- WarmStandbyConfiguration now allows a timeout value of 0. A 0 timeout value will run a reconnection task immediately.
- Configuration Server enumerations have been updated to include new application types KnowledgeCenter and KnowledgeCenterCMS.
- Interaction Server protocol has been updated to contain new v8.5.1 server attributes in RequestGetWorkbinContent. These attributes can be used for filtering, ordering, and to limit the number of returned interactions.
- Opened and Closed events now contain information about the related endpoint.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.101.06.
This page was last modified on April 2, 2015, at 07:44.