Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Application Template application configuration structure has been extended to provide information about referred tenants.
- ESP-based cluster protocols have been extended with RequestorInfo support
- Platform SDK now supports Windows Server 2016.
- TLS target name checking now works correctly, even for TServer protocol.
- The Application Template Application Configuration Manager has been extended with internal state control methods: init(boolean) and refresh(boolean). Set the boolean argument to true for synchronous waiting for application configuration readiness.
- Reading helpers for Platform SDK TLS properties have been corrected to treat null source values as empty, instead of throwing IllegalArgumentException.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
COMBrokerService no longer throws ConcurrentModificationException errors if a subscriber tries to unregister itself from inside the subscriber handler. (PSDK-8833)
The GEnum hash code evaluation function has been corrected to correspond to the actual values of GEnum comparison logic. (PSDK-8803)
StatServer protocol has improved ActionsMask static initialization logic, allowing concurrent initialization without throwing ConcurrentModificationException on startup. (PSDK-8795)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.001.02.