Platform SDK for Java Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The build procedure for Platform SDK for Java has been updated to use Java version 8, allowing the latest versions of dependencies to be used.
- The Application Template Application Block Log4j logging configurator has been updated for the Log4j 2.7+ configuration API.
- Cluster Protocol now allows substitutes for the default implementation of the Cluster Protocol load balancer.
- Basic and Chat protocols have been extended with the new eventAttribute attribute of type kvlist.
- Interaction Server Protocol has been extended with three new messages in order to support ESP messages:
- You can now change the default BACKLOG size, or set it for a specified server channel.
- ConfService is now able to use the channel's invoker.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In the Stat Server protocol, Media Actions IDs have been corrected for "Coaching" and "InteractionStartedUnknown". (PSDK-8720)
Configuration Server protocol initialization logic has been improved to not cause redundant failed class load requests from external resources (for example, in a context such as a browser applet). (PSDK-8197)
The clone function for KeyValueCollection objects now provides a deep copy. (PSDK-8652)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.01.