Classification Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Classification Server now uses all models specified in the Analyze request, regardless of whether the models are set to Active or Not Active.
- The parameter TestingMode has been added to the ClassifyScreenUniversal method of the Analyze service. If this parameter has the value all, disabled screening rules are treated as enabled for this ESP request, allowing Classification Server to test all Screening Rules specified in the Analyze request, regardless of whether the rules are enabled or disabled.
- Classification Server no longer creates special "CEngine" log files. That information is now included in the regular logs.
- The setup procedure for the Windows platform now allows you to specify the location of application startup log files.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Classification Server no longer undergoes an Out of Memory exception in scenarios in which all of the following are true:
- Classification Server's cengine/screen-match-all option is set to true.
- A screening rule generates key-value pairs.
- The data to be processed (interaction content), together with the screening rule, produces key-value pairs with empty values. (KM-3217)
If processing a Screening Rule takes more than 15 seconds, Classification Server terminates the processing and sends Fault ESP response to the requester. This prevents the Server from hanging when processing a regular expression takes an excessively long time. (KM-3119)
When Classification Server receives an ESP request to screen an interaction that includes a chat session transcript, it now correctly returns an Event3rdServerResponse response, even if the interaction's Text field is empty and the screening rule is set to process the Subject field only. Previously, the Server returned Event3rdServerFault in this scenario. (KM-3068)
Screening rules that use RegExFind now correctly pass back the matched expression. (KM-2024)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.05.