Classification Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Supported Operating Environment: eServices page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
- Oracle Linux 7 coupled with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel Release 4.
- CentOS Linux 7.
- Classification Server can now classify chat transcripts after the interaction has concluded.
- Genesys Content Analyzer adds support for the following languages:
- Dutch (Netherlands)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.03.
This page was last edited on November 6, 2018, at 17:12.