Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Turns on (true) or off (false) extended matching mode for screening rules. In extended matching mode, all matches of a screening rule produce key-value pairs, which are returned as a result of the screening request.
Classification Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- This release supports the ESP methods IxnByGroup and DataByRegEx, which are used in managing sensitive data.
- Classification Server now checks for duplicated TheOrder values in PII (personally identifiable information) Groups and ESP requests. If it finds duplicates, it does the following:
- Marks the PII group as "invalid" and does not accept requests for that group.
- Does not accept ESP requests that have duplicated TheOrder values in their Procedure parameter.
- Classification Server now supports Java 8.
- The configuration option screen-match-all has been added.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The order in which screening rules are applied is now correct. Previously, Classification Server applied rules in the order that they were created, and ignored the ordering assigned in Knowledge Manager. (KM-2273)
Screening rules now correctly screen all message header fields. Previously, screening rules checked some header fields but not others. (KM-2087)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.110.03.