iWD GAX Plug-In Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|09/23/16||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Role-Based Access Control—In order to apply full Role-Based Access Control to the iWD GAX Plug-in on the GAX dashboard, the following role permissions have been added to the iWD GAX Plug-in's template:
- Users without the relevant permissions will not be able to view the iWD tile on the GAX dashboard. See New Features (new document).
- Business Structure Permissions—Business Structure details now include a Permissions tab on which users with the relevant permissions can view and edit permissions setting for all users of the selected node. See New Features (new document).
- Clear Dimensions Cache Option—A new option has been added to iWD GAX Plug-in:
- Clear Dimensions Cache
- Valid values: true/false.
- Default value: false
- When this option is set to true, the dimension's cache is cleared when the Load Intraday job completes. When this option is set to false, the cache persists between Load Intraday job runs. See New Features (new document).
- Discontinued Support for IWD Setup Utility—The IWD Setup Utility is no longer supported in IWD Deployment. New manual procedures to replace its functionality in deploying IWD are documented in the Deployment Guide here. These procedures were recommended from release 8.5.104.03 and are made mandatory from release 8.5.105.02.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.105.02.
This page was last modified on September 23, 2016, at 10:42.