Web Engagement Reporting Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Web Engagement Reporting Server widgets were significantly enhanced:
- By default, metrics are now calculated for today—that is, starting at midnight. Users can adjust the time frame using time filters, as mentioned below.
- The prospect metric is no longer available. You can use the Bounce Rate metric to calculate the engaged visitors or prospects.
- Bounce is defined in a simpler way.
- Metrics—for example, the bounce ratio—are no longer duplicated across widgets.
- The Total Visit Duration widget was removed from the Web Traffic Today extended view.
- The Top 5 Languages widget in the Web Traffic Today extended view now displays a bar chart by default.
- The Overview Timeline widget in the Engagement Summary Today extended view now displays a grouped bar chart by default.
- The extended views now include a time filter widget that lets you display data for a specific time frame. The default time frame is today—that is, starting at midnight.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
garp-config-tool.jar now lets you directly specify the name of the index that is used for Web Engagement analytical reporting. (WM-6534)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.17.