Voice Platform Supplementary Services Gateway Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new configuration parameter PAssertedIdentityUsage is now available which allows SSG to include the P-Asserted-Identity (PAI) as an extension parameter in the TMakePredictiveCall request to SIP Server.
- Section: SSG
- Valid values: 0, 1, 2
- Default value: 0
- Takes effect: Restart
- Specifies how the PAI extension parameter needs to be included under the SIP_HEADERS extension in TMakePredictiveCall which is sent as the Outbound INVITE message.
- When set to 0 (the default), the PAI extension is not included as an extension parameter in the TMakePredictiveCall request.
- When set to 1, maps the ANI as-is to the PAI extension and include it in the SIP_HEADERS extension.
- When set to 2, extracts only the Userpart of the ANI and maps it to the PAI extension parameter.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
SSG no longer terminates abruptly when the SQLite DB query execution returns an unhandled error. (GVP-23672)
SSG does not terminate unexpectedly if TLib logging is turned-off through an SSG configuration parameter.
Disabling the configuration parameter prevents more than one thread that calls the TLib API and thus prevents memory corruption. (GVP-23660)
SSG no longer becomes unresponsive when clearing the stuck calls through session cleanup thread. (GVP-23586)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.