Voice Platform Supplementary Services Gateway Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- If your value includes the characters | or :, precede them with a backslash (\| or \:).
- The default value for this parameter is X-Frame-Options:DENY—part of Genesys software defense against “clickjacking”.
- This also applies to accessing the SSG root page.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Voice Platform Supplementary Services Gateway (SSG) now strict-checks the case of TenantName before accepting a trigger action request. Previously, not checking for the correct case meant that Genesys Administrator did not display tenant-related and IVR profile-related stats in the SSG dashboard.
- Allow all DB requests to process completely before upgrading. Any unprocessed old requests present in the DB after the upgrade may get expired.
- SSG now returns a single ResponseElement (with the failure reason) after receiving a POST trigger action request with an incorrect tenant name. Previously, SSG responded that way to every outbound request in the HTTP POST body.
The first SNMP GET to the SSG now succeeds—it previously timed out. (GVP-21749)
The version of OpenSSL library that the Supplementary Services Gateway uses was updated from the previous version 0.9.8q, to 0.9.8zb, to address a security vulnerability. (GVP-21728)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199. However, you must ensure that all DB requests have processed completely before upgrading. Any unprocessed old requests that are present in the DB after the upgrade may become expired.