Genesys Knowledge Center Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Improved search logic with pre-filled stop word vocabularies for supported Natural Language Processing (NLP) languages.
- Added support for document templates which allow content to be divided into multiple sections; each of which can be assigned different visibility such as public, agents only, or a specific sub-group of agents only.
- Security improvements:
- CORS filtering is now allowed
- Application directory traversal is no longer allowed
- Disc encryption is now supported
- Genesys logos are now updated to reflect the new company branding.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Knowledge Center Server now correctly restores user permissions after it reconnects to the Configuration Server. Previously, there were times when Knowledge Center Server would display an Access denied error and would not allow a user to publish documents from the CMS after a disconnection and re-connection of the Configuration Server. (GK-5284)
The Knowledge Server now reads configuration objects according to their configured access. Previously, the Knowledge Server would not start if any skills assigned to an agent were hidden using permissions. (GK-5526)
The Knowledge Server now starts correctly and uses the root Scripts folder (located directly in the tenant) to store information about the knowledge bases. Previously, the Knowledge Server would fail to start when there were multiple Script folders (for example, via the use of Configuration Units) in the tenant(s) to which the application was connected. (GK-5527)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.304.09.