Genesys Knowledge Center Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Automatic environment provisioning when you install the product. Minimizes the number of steps required during installation by doing routine configuration updates, such as:
- Replicating the tenant list from the cluster application to all connected nodes
- Adding default port definitions
- Adding the English language code
- Adding the self-service media type
- Support for tree structures for knowledge base categories.
- Support for multiple document types within a single knowledge base: allows you to store documents of different types and structures within one knowledge base.
- Support for multi-tenant environments: a single Knowledge Center Cluster can now serve multiple tenants within your environment.
- Support for Java 8 and higher
This release contains the following resolved issues:
When running as a service, Knowledge Center now binds to all network interfaces. (GK-3960)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.303.14.
This page was last edited on June 13, 2017, at 18:04.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!