Genesys Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Co-browse plug-in now optionally attaches additional data to a primary interaction (chat or voice). This attached data includes the following reporting metrics:
- To enable extended attached data, set the extendedAttachedData value to true in the cobrowse section of your Workspace Desktop Edition application in Genesys Administrator.
- The Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition now supports the following:
- Windows 10
- For added security, Co-browse now supports token-based authentication between Co-browse Server and Workspace Desktop Edition.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
- The Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition no longer conflicts with custom plug-ins if those plug-ins are configured to display automatically when an interaction is open. Previously, the Co-browse plug-in would override the custom plug-in behavior.
This page was last modified on November 2, 2017, at 09:53.