Genesys Co-browse Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- This release is compatible with Genesys Co-browse WDE Plug-in release 8.5.001.09.
- Starting with this version, Genesys Co-browse has extended monitoring functionality:
- New Logging reporter allows you to report metric values in the console or in a log file.
- Co-browse Server can now generate monitoring alarms that allow you to improve Co-browse performance.
- The agent browser is now the only one to use the cluster URL. The consumer's browser always uses the URL in the JS instrumentation for css-proxy and url-proxy.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Co-browse now synchronizes interactive form fields, such as autocomplete, more reliably. (CB-3344)
Co-browse now more reliably synchronizes complex interactive changes such as animations and AJAX-based page updates. (CB-3334)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.002.00.