Genesys Co-browse Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- This release is compatible with Genesys Co-browse WDE Plug-in release 8.5.001.05.
- Security enhancements—added compliance to OWASP recommendations
- Extended application monitoring—exposed operational metrics through JMX interface
- New configuration using Co-browse Server Cluster application allows the properties of a cluster to be configured under one application instead of configuring each individual node separately
- This release eliminates Flash of Unstyled Content (FOUC) while rendering the web page view for agents
- The Co-browse Server now ships with an unarchived web application within Jetty to host custom static resources.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Co-browse now supports simultaneously enabling a secured CONNECTION_MODE and USE_ADDP on connection to Configuration Server. (CB-3112)
ADDP settings are now applied correctly on connection to Configuration Server if they are specified in the Co-browse Server application (CB-3093)
- If you previously used Co-browse Server 8.5.000.30 without a manual package for custom resources, no special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.001.05.
- If you previously used Co-browse Server 8.5.000.30 with a manual package for custom resources, the manual package must be updated with the new static web application shipped with Co-browse Server.
- If you previously used Co-browse Server 8.1.3 see Upgrade Notes for 8.5.000.30.