Genesys Co-browse Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- This release is compatible with Genesys Co-browse WDE Plug-in release 8.5.001.09.
- JDK 1.8 support for UNIX .
- Support for pages that include the <base> HTML tag.
This release contains no resolved issues.
- If you previously used Co-browse Server 8.5.000.30 without a manual package for custom resources, no special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.001.08.
- If you previously used Co-browse Server 8.5.000.30 with a manual package for custom resources, the manual package must be updated with the new static web application shipped with Co-browse Server.
- If you previously used Co-browse Server 8.1.3 see Upgrade Notes for 8.5.000.30.
This page was last edited on November 4, 2015, at 20:25.