Universal Contact Server Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The UCS Manager user interface now supports the new Genesys brand.
- Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Hyper-V Windows Server 2016 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Java 1.8 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Windows 10 is implemented in this release.
- Support for Java 1.7 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 is discontinued in this release.
See the eServices page in the Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems, browsers, web server applications and databases.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.02.