SMS Server 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of SMS Server. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
- There are no 8.5.0 releases of SMS Server.
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.1.x releases of SMS Server, see the 8.1 Release Note (Cumulative).
- AIX 5.3 operating system
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4 operating system
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 5 32-bit operating system
- Solaris 9 operating system
Discontinued as of: 8.5.100.08
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 8.5.x releases of SMS Server, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
Additional information on Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. is available on our Customer Care website.
The following documentation also contains information about this software. Please consult the Deployment Guide first.
- The following are accessible directly from the eServices product page on the Genesys Documentation website:
- eServices Deployment Guide describes deployment procedures for all eServices components. It also contains a high-level description of the eServices system, its architecture, and a list of new features in the current release.
- eServices Administrator's Guide presents recommendations for monitoring and adjusting your eServices configuration, plus detailed explanations of procedures to use for selected special purposes.
- eServices Options Reference provides a reference listing of configuration options for release 8.5.0 and later. For components and releases not covered in the Options Reference, see the eServices Reference Manual.
- The eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guideprovides detailed information about product support for operating systems.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.