iWD Stat Server Extensions Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Secure connection between Stat Server Extensions and the iWD Data Mart Oracle database is now supported using a new Oracle JDBC driver. MORE INFORMATION
- Stat Server Extensions now correctly handles invalid statistics requests made to Stat Server. Previously, an invalid statistics request would cause the extensions's method to return a null value, and Stat Server would unload the extension.
This release contains no resolved issues.
- To use the Stat Server Extensions upgrades in this release requires a minimum Java version of 1.6—Java 1.5 does not support the new features.
- To use the new Stat Server Extensions features in this release, you must first upgrade your iWD Runtime Node to release 8.5.106.03 in order to implement the changes to iWD Data Mart that it contains.
- The format of the custom JDBC URL for Stat Server Extensions has been changed. Please update the Database tab in the iWD Data Mart configuration in the iWD Plug-in for GAX and re-run the Statistics Adapter job before starting Stat Server.
This page was last modified on November 18, 2016, at 02:08.