Voice Platform MRCP Proxy Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Supports TLS 1.2 for secure connection to the Configuration Server and the GVP Reporting Server.
- Supports Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit operating system. See the Supported Operating Environment: Genesys Voice Platform page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
MRCP Proxy now checks the write permission of the directory in which the SQLite DB file is created and does not start if the DB file fails to open. (GVP-23535)
MRCP Proxy no longer supports SSL v2 for security reasons as per OpenSSL recommendations. (GVP-35325)
Since MRCP Proxy must be restarted to update the proxy.uri configuration option, the effective-description field in Genesys Administrator now correctly shows After restart. Previously, the effective-description field showed Immediately. (GVP-23805)
MRCP Proxy no longer becomes unresponsive when the request timed-out message is sent at the same time as the response arrives. (GVP-23797)
MRCP Proxy no longer terminates unexpectedly when:
- Processing the RTSP URIs that do not include a slash after host:port.
- Receiving RTSP SETUP requests without a Session Description Protocol (SDP).
- [vrmproxy]uri is configured without a single slash after host:port.
- The URI (vrm.client.resource) of MRCP resources that MRCPProxy connects to is configured without a single slash after host:port. (GVP-23759)
MRCP Proxy can now be shut down when Auto Restart is enabled. (GVP-35395)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.