|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Clearing the Browser Cache
After upgrading GAX, if you have a browser window open with GAX, you must clear the browser cache. This enables the browser to load the content of the upgraded GAX. Use one of the procedures in this section; if you are using a different browser than appears below, refer to browser-specific documentation.
- Open the Chrome menu, located in the top-right of the browser window.
- Select More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the Clear Browsing Data dialog box:
- From the Obliterate the following items drop-down list, select the time frame for which you want to delete information. For example, select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove, such as:
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Close the Settings tab, if necessary, to return to your work.
- In the browser toolbar, select Tools > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, open the Advanced tab.
- Open the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now. The text should change to Your web content cache is currently using 0 MB of diskspace.
- Close the Options dialog box to return to your work.
- In the browser toolbar, select Tools > Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete browsing history dialog box, make sure that:
- Preserve Favorites website data is not checked.
- Temporary Internet Files and Cookies are checked.
- Click Delete. A confirmation message is displayed at the bottom of the browser window when Internet Explorer has successfully cleared the cache and cookies.