|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The Genesys developer materials outlined in this document are intended to be used for the following purposes:
- Creation of plug-ins to administer/manage aspects of a deployment associated with Genesys software implementations.
- Simplification/unification of user interfaces which integrate with Genesys software and third-party software.
The Genesys software functions available for development are clearly documented. No undocumented functionality is to be utilized without the express written consent of Genesys.
The following Use Conditions apply in all cases for developers employing the Genesys developer materials outlined in this document:
- Possession of interface documentation does not imply a right to use by a third party. Genesys conditions for use, as outlined below or in the Genesys Developer Program Guide, must be met.
- This interface shall not be used unless the developer is a member in good standing of the Genesys Interacts program or has a valid Master Software License and Services Agreement with Genesys.
- A developer shall not be entitled to use any licenses granted hereunder unless the developer’s organization has met or obtained all prerequisite licensing and software as set out by Genesys.
- A developer shall not be entitled to use any licenses granted hereunder if the developer’s organization is delinquent in any payments or amounts owed to Genesys.
- A developer shall not use the Genesys developer materials outlined in this document for any general application development purposes that are not associated with the above-mentioned intended purposes for the use of the Genesys developer materials outlined in this document.
- A developer shall disclose the developer materials outlined in this document only to those employees who have a direct need to create, debug, and/or test one or more participant-specific objects and/or software files that access, communicate, or interoperate with the Genesys API.
- The developed works and Genesys software running in conjunction with one another (hereinafter referred to together as the “integrated solutions”) should not compromise data integrity. For example, if both the Genesys software and the integrated solutions can modify the same data, then modifications by either product must not circumvent the other product’s data integrity rules. In addition, the integration should not cause duplicate copies of data to exist in both participant and Genesys databases, unless it can be assured that data modifications propagate all copies within the time required by typical users.
- The integrated solutions shall not compromise data or application security, access, or visibility restrictions that are enforced by either the Genesys software or the developed works.
- The integrated solutions shall conform to design and implementation guidelines and restrictions described in the Genesys Developer Program Guide and Genesys software documentation. For example:
- The integration must use only published interfaces to access Genesys data.
- The integration shall not modify data in Genesys database tables directly using SQL.
- The integration shall not introduce database triggers or stored procedures that operate on Genesys database tables.
Any schema extension to Genesys database tables must be carried out using Genesys Developer software through documented methods and features.
The Genesys developer materials outlined in this document are not intended to be used for the creation of any product with functionality comparable to any Genesys products, including products similar or substantially similar to current Genesys general-availability, beta, and announced products.
Any attempt to use the Genesys developer materials outlined in this document or any Genesys Developer software contrary to this clause shall be deemed a material breach with immediate termination of this addendum, and Genesys shall be entitled to seek to protect its interests, including but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief, as well as money damages. category:Genesys Administrator Extension category:Genesys Administrator Extension Developer Guide