Localization Table Example
Genesys Info Mart 8.5.0 Reference Manual Supplement
This page supplements the Reference Manual for your RDBMS and the New in Release 8.5.0 page in the Deployment Guide, to provide information about schema-related changes introduced in releases 8.5.001 and 8.5.002 of Genesys Info Mart, or since the initial 8.1.4 release.
New in Release 8.5.0
This section highlights new or changed functionality that was introduced in Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.0.
New in Release 8.5.002
- To support reporting on media-neutral agent states, a new fact table, SM_MEDIA_NEUTRAL_STATE_FACT, stores the summarized states for each agent across all media. Population of the table is controlled by a new configuration option, populate-media-neutral-sm-facts. Priority of agent states relative to each other is controlled with an existing configuration option, sm-resource-state-priority.
- To provide Call Detail Record (CDR) data, a new database view, CDR, has been added to the Info Mart schema. The CDR view is based on the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table and MEDIA_TYPE, INTERACTION_TYPE, RESOURCE_, TECHNICAL_DESCRIPTOR, and DATE_TIME dimension tables. The DATE_TIME dimension is presented as a new CDR_DATE_TIME view, for purposes of CDR data reporting.
New in Release 8.5.001
- To assist in exporting and archiving data, audit keys (CREATE_AUDIT_KEY and UPDATE_AUDIT_KEY) have been added to user-data fact extension tables:
- To improve performance for downstream reporting applications, organization of the user-data fact and dimension tables has been changed to a clustered model (referred to as index-organized in Oracle).
- A new role reason and technical result reason, IntroducedTransfer, identify IRFs for agents involved in an introduced transfer. For information about when a conference qualifies as an introduced transfer, see the description of the new configuration option, introduced-transfer-threshold.
- A new interaction subtype, InternalConferenceInvite, supports simplified, more meaningful reporting on chat conferences or consultations through a queue, by identifying the subordinate interactions that the agent desktop uses to implement the interaction flow.
- Support for reporting on chat consultations affects the population of various IRF metrics. For more information, see IRF details in the section about documentation changes, below.
- Population of thread-related columns in the ANCHOR_FLAGS table is no longer enabled by default. A new configuration option, populate-thread-facts, controls whether thread-related metrics will be populated. Enabling this functionality might negatively impact Genesys Info Mart performance.
- The initial 8.5.001 release includes schema and configuration changes to prepare Genesys Info Mart to support reporting on interaction flows that involve applications developed with Genesys Designer. In addition, release 8.1.402.07 included schema and configuration changes to prepare Genesys Info Mart to support additional interaction flows, such as the Voice Callback feature of Genesys Mobile Services. The following observable changes in the Info Mart schema support functionality in a future release:
- New SDR_* fact and dimension tables
- A new CALLBACK_FACT table and new callback dimension tables (CALLBACK_DIM_1, CALLBACK_DIM_2, CALLBACK_DIM_3)
- User data mapping for additional KVPs
Documentation Updates for Release 8.5.0
The Genesys Info Mart 8.5.0 Reference Manual will include the following additional or changed information, compared with the Genesys Info Mart 8.1 Reference Manual for your RDBMS:
- A new fact table, SM_MEDIA_NEUTRAL_STATE_FACT, will be added to Chapter 3, "Info Mart Tables," and to diagrams in Chapter 2, "Subject Areas," to support reporting on media-neutral agent states.
- The new views, CDR and CDR_DATE_TIME, will be added to Chapter 4, "Genesys Info Mart Views," and appropriate sections in other chapters, to describe the data available for Call Detail Record (CDR) reporting.
- The new user-data propagation rule, IRF_INITIAL, will be added to the list of valid values for the PROPAGATION_RULE column in the CTL_UD_TO_UDE_MAPPING control table.
- ANCHOR_FLAGS table: The value in the following columns will always be 0 unless populate-thread-facts = true:
- INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) table:
- CONS_INIT_TALK_COUNT, CONS_RCV_RING_COUNT, CONS_RCV_RING_DURATION, CONS_RCV_TALK_COUNT and CONS_RCV_TALK_DURATION now also apply to chat consultations.
- The CUSTOMER_*_COUNT and CUSTOMER_*_DURATION metrics that specifically exclude voice and e-mail consultations (for example, CUSTOMER_RING_COUNT) also exclude chat consultations.
- A note will be added to CONS_INIT_TALK_DURATION to confirm that, even if CONS_INIT_TALK_COUNT is nonzero, CONS_INIT_TALK_DURATION does not apply to chat consultations to avoid double-counting, because the agent who initiated the consultation continued to be active in the chat with the customer for the whole time.
- INTERACTION_TYPE table: InternalConferenceInvite (and INTERNALCONFERENCEINVITE) will be added to the INTERACTION_SUBTYPE (and INTERACTION_SUBTYPE_CODE) columns.
- IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_1, IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1, and IRF_USER_DATA_KEYS tables: CREATE_AUDIT_KEY and UPDATE_AUDIT_KEY columns will be added.
- TECHNICAL_DESCRIPTOR table: IntroducedTransfer (and INTRODUCEDTRANSFER) will be added to the list of possible values in the RESULT_REASON (and RESULT_REASON_CODE) and ROLE_REASON (and ROLE_REASON_CODE) columns.
- In Chapter 7 ("Info Mart Partitioning"), the "Partitioned GIDB Fact Tables" section will note that two options introduced in release 8.1.402.07, partitioning-interval-size-gidb-mm and partitioning-interval-size-gidb-ocs, enable you to tailor partition sizes to suit the characteristics of your deployment, to improve performance.