Testing new option formatting:
| Specifies if log output is created, and if so, the minimum level of log events generated. Log event levels, starting with the highest priority level, are Standard, Interaction, Trace, and Debug.
| Default Value: all
| Valid Values: |
- all - All log events (that is, log events of the Standard, Trace, Interaction, and Debug levels) are generated.
- debug - The same as all.
- trace - Log events of Trace level and higher (that is, log events of Standard, Interaction, and Trace levels) are generated, but log events of the Debug level are not generated.
- interaction - Log events of Interaction level and higher (that is, log events of Standard and Interaction levels) are generated, but log events of Trace and Debug levels are not generated.
- standard - Log events of Standard level are generated, but log events of Interaction, Trace, and Debug levels are not generated.
- none - No log output is produced.
| Changes Take Effect: Immediately
| Additional Information: Note: For definitions of the Standard, Interaction, Trace, and Debug log levels, refer to the Framework Management Layer User’s Guide or Framework Genesys Administrator Help.
To configure log outputs, set log level options ("all", "alarm", "standard", "interaction", "trace", and/or "debug") to the desired types of log output ("stdout", "stderr", "network", "memory", and/or [filename], for log file output).
You can use:
- One log level option to specify different log outputs.
- One log output type for different log levels.
- Several log output types simultaneously, to log events of the same or different log levels.
You must separate the log output types by a comma when you are configuring more than one output for the same log level.
This page was last modified on June 24, 2019, at 21:44.