In Premier Edition Cloud, a count of unique calls that were not answered by at least one agent. The following conditions apply:
- if the agent rejects the call then it is counted as a missed call.
- if the same call is missed twice, it's still counted as one missed call.
- if a caller hangs up while an agent's phone is ringing then it's not counted as a missed call.
- a Redirected on No Answer (RONA) call is counted the same as a missed call.
- if a call is missed by the first agent and then answered by a second agent, then the call is counted as both an answered call as well as a missed call.
For More Information
To comment on a term, or suggest a new term, send a quick email to the Glossary Team
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 06:11.