|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows||OS X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Mac OS 10 (OS X El Capitan 10.11). See the Supported Operating Environment: SIP Endpoint SDK page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X is now 64-bit
- SIP call control and media handling capabilities
- Device and session management
- Voice quality reporting
- Audio codecs supported:
- iLBC (Internet Low Bitrate Codec)
- iSAC (Internet Speech Audio Codec)
This release contains no resolved issues.
To upgrade from SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X 8.1.2 to 8.5.2, see the 8.1.2 Migration Guide.