SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows||OS X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Mac OS 10 (OS X El Capitan 10.11). See the Supported Operating Environment: SIP Endpoint SDK page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X is now 64-bit
- SIP call control and media handling capabilities
- Device and session management
- Voice quality reporting
- Audio codecs supported:
- iLBC (Internet Low Bitrate Codec)
- iSAC (Internet Speech Audio Codec)
This release contains no resolved issues.
To upgrade from SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X 8.1.2 to 8.5.2, see the 8.1.2 Migration Guide.
This page was last modified on August 19, 2016, at 12:17.